🎙Looking for presentations🎙
Join us for a great evening of fun with all things Apple! This month, we'll be meeting at this month's sponsor, Mirego! Food and drinks will be provided.
As always, CocoaHeads MTL is open to all skill levels! No matter whether you're a grizzled veteran or just starting out, you'll find plenty of people to get along with. Don't be shy and come say hi!
Please RSVP (or update your status) before June 19th @ 18:00. It will help us plan for the right quantity of pizza 🍕.
• 18:00 - Pizza 🍕, beer 🍺 and social
• 18:30 - Welcome, community news and sponsors
• 18:45 - Differentiable Programming in Swift by Angel Genov
• 19:15 - Finish what's left of the pizza! 🍕
• 19:30 - TBA by Olivier Collet
• 20:00 - Socialize some more
• 20:15 - 🎙WWDC was around the corner, come share what you learned 🎙
• 21:00 - Parting words
The talk consist of two parts. In the first part will try to find answer to the questions: “What Differentiable Programming is ?” and “Why so many people are so enthusiastic about it ?”. Then “Swift for TensorFlow” project will be briefly presented focusing on what it brings: First to every swift developer. And second to those swift developers who consider to become machine learning practitioners.
No prior knowledge of machine learning, deep learning or neural networks is required.