addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CocoaHeads Message Board › Cocos2D on iOS/Obj-C for iPad - ever thrown away months of code?

Cocos2D on iOS/Obj-C for iPad - ever thrown away months of code?

A former member
Post #: 1
I mentioned Cocos2D to a couple of you at the last River City labs meet up. Recently I switched to using CocosBuilder for my Cocos2D iOS project, and threw away months of code when I did.

And that's a good thing. :-)

I wanted to do a video tutorial on that tech stack, to give something back to the open-source developers who build it.

http://indiegamecodin...­

So if you're curious about Cocos2D (not the javascript or Android version but specifically in Obj-C for iOS) then maybe this 4 part video series might be interesting for you. Skip to the last video if you're just skimming.

By the way the HUD I show in I think the first clip is a combination of UITextView and Cocos2D - they can play nice together.