Today will focus on administrative and PM efforts for the brigade and individual projects. Those not working on project management or brigade organization: feel free to come in! Keep pushing projects forward.
5:30 - 5:45: Introductions and Project Updates.
5:45 - 7:00: Brigade-wide updates and organization.
7:05 - 8:30: Break out into projects for project-wide updates and organization.
The brigade-wide meta-meeting should be used to bring up any issues over the past month. What can we do to smooth out the meeting structure? Are we cultivating a safe and productive environment? This will be an opportunity to sync on what others are doing, and share resources outside of technical contributions.
Also on the docket: let's start volunteering in the community! For real! If we're trying to make Boulder a better place, we should understand Boulder from all angles. This means getting to know the people we want to work with. No better way to do that than through volunteer work.
For project-wide updates:
- Hone your project narrative. What story are you trying to tell?
- Create and manage a timeline for your project.
- Update information and presence across tools and programs.
- Keep track of goals and progress since the last PM meeting.
- Update on fundraising and grant efforts.
- Contact and update sponsors and stakeholders (city government, non-profits, etc).
- Outline larger technical tasks into discrete time-bracketed goals for non-PMs.