What we're about
As a newly formed Code for America Brigade (http://brigade.codeforamerica.org/), we're part of a national network of civic-minded volunteers using technology for the public good. We team up with local government and the Buffalo community by using the practices of the internet age to expand access to digital skills, enhance public services and quality of life, and deepen civic engagement. You can get involved no matter what your skill level or experience because we're about far more than just coding.
Code for Buffalo is a community working together to build a better Buffalo for everyone. That means we need everyone: community leaders and coders, subject-matter experts and project managers, activists and designers, data geeks and policy wonks, public servants and curious residents.
How can you get involved?
• Come to one of our Meetups
• Help us get to know you with this Getting Involved form (https://goo.gl/forms/wfWaDwOluEeZvKKr1)
• Explore our website (https://codeforbuffalo.org/)and sign up for our email list (http://eepurl.com/dA-KWL)
• Follow us on Twitter & Facebook @CodeForBuffalo (https://twitter.com/codeforbuffalo)
• Join the conversation on Slack (https://join.slack.com/t/codeforbuffalo/shared_invite/enQtMzk5NzA5MjA4NTQ0LWNlY2UyOWJlZWUxMjQ0NTE1M2RlOWNjNDcyNzkwZmYxNDY4MDE5ZGNhZjNhOWY4MWU2OWRhNGMzNzUwMmEzMTk)and our Facebook group Buffalo Open Data Community (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1312675832188711/)