6 Holywell Lane EC2A 3ET, London
Short version: join us and try to practice and grind as many problems as possible to become a better coder - plus a lot of extra info, hacky tips, random fun, peer programming and more for everyone attending!
A bit more in detail:
• using the CodeWars platform (register from here if you have not already: http://www.codewars.com/r/Nd_E0g - if you have any problem doing so, just contact me!), we will train together;
• you will be given a list of problems with a related scored;
• problems will vary A LOT in difficulty, having room for both beginners at CodeCademy level and more advanced coders;
• all katas will be available in JS, while Ruby, Python and other languages will be hopefully available for almost all of them;
• your goal is to score as much as possible within the day;
• fair-play is important, so, if you have already done some kata, just say so to get a replacement one of about the same difficulty;
• googling, peer-programming and anything else is ok - the main goal remains to learn and hone skills, keep that in mind!