Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
Fridays: 8:45 (free time to network): meeting from 9:00 – 10:00am
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Women’s Power Networking, LLC is dedicated to enabling professional women to achieve their highest potential by fostering a stimulating environment where they can form relationships, build alliances, share knowledge and provide support to one another. WPN celebrates the concept of womanhood and its outpouring of compassion, goodwill and encouragement.
WPN is the place for women to gather whether they are new in the business arena or seasoned. We value each and every woman for her accomplishments and her desire to grow and create abundance for everyone. During our weekly Coffee and Contacts™ meetings, we enhance our speaking and presentation skills as well as share referrals and assist each other in all elements of business.
We want to know what’s trending in technology, social media and business processes. As we say: We don’t just want to be in the curve, we want to create the curve.
Besides the weekly meetings, members and guests network at Power Lunches, keynoted by sought-after speakers, attend the Executive Roundtable for inspiring conversations, enjoy after-hours events, Lunch and Learn events, our WPN Tea Party and other member-sponsored workshops and classes.
Benefits of Coffee and Contacts™ Power Networking for Women:
Market yourself through our responsive web site
Expand Your “Sphere of Influence”
Referrals, Referrals, Referrals
Develop your networking skills
Develop new social and business relationships
Free workshops on networking, business building, and personal growth.
And much, much more!!!
Who Should Join?
Women of integrity who own a small business or work on referrals and want to grow their businesses;
Women who want to expand personally and professionally;
Women who want to develop long-term relationships with other like-minded women;
Women who are willing to share referrals with the businesses of fellow members whenever possible; and
Women who understand the power of networking together to maximize their effectiveness in the marketplace!
Please see the chapter organizer or the chapter’s membership coordinator for more information or contact Chris Rinehart, WPN Administrative Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919/391-0442.
WPN Also offers a Virtual Chapter!!
Thursdays - This meeting is at 1:30 pm PT/2:30 pm MT/3:30 pm CT/4:30 pm ET.