addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicagoland Coffee and Conversation Meetup Group Message Board › All Quiet

All Quiet

This message board is read-only.

Kathy A.
katcelt
Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
I am wondering if there will be any upcoming events. The last one was May 16th. I had messaged like crazy regarding that event and got absolutely no response as to details. Said details were not posted until the very last second. If and when events happen in future hopefully details will be posted in a timely fashion. This is a most excellent group, lots of interesting folks. I do hope it continues to meet. Thanks