addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colombianos in the San Francisco Bay Area Message Board › Meetup details changed: Meetup de bienvenida a recién llegados a la Bahia '1

Meetup details changed: Meetup de bienvenida a recién llegados a la Bahia '13 / Meetup for newcomers '13

David M.
user 10753875
Burlingame, CA
Hola a todos,

Desafortunadamente un imprevisto con el espacio nos ha obligado a cambiar la fecha del meetup para recién llegados. Así que los esperamos el Jueves 30 de Mayo para conocernos. Para los que el cambio de fecha no les sirve les pedimos disculpas. Para todos, por favor de reconfirmar su asistencia o inasistencia con el fin de abrirle cupo a otros interesados.

Gracias,

David

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately we have to change the date of the meetup for newcomers due to an unforeseen situation with the space. The new date is Thursday May 30. My sincere apologies to those who can't make it on the new date. Everybody, if you can't make it, please confirm you RSVP in order to free spots for those who'd like to come.

Thanks,

David

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Colombians-in-the-San-Francisco-Bay-Area/events/117180332/­

When: Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:30 PM

Where: 1/4Tech
2415 Mission street
San Francisco, CA 94110

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.