addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 13 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Colorado Blues Connection Message Board › Blues dancing on New Years Eve?

Blues dancing on New Years Eve?

Kevin K.
user 5955238
Fort Collins, CO
Post #: 8
I suggested a Meetup on our site for New Years Eve with The Ricky Earl Band near 16th St Mall. Was wondering if there is anything involving blues dancing and preferably a live band happening?
A former member
Post #: 1
Kevin, I won't be in town, but I can suggest a couple of ideas...

1. We danced to Ricky Earl @ Katie Mullens a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. So that is not a bad choice. They have a nice hardwood floor and plenty of dance space. The only disadvantage is parking.

2. The Delta Sonics will be playing on NYE at Lincoln's Roadhouse. They are a great dance band, and parking is free, but the dance floor is smaller than Katie Mullens. Still a great time.

After looking around, those appear to be the best two options. I hope that helps.
Kevin K.
user 5955238
Fort Collins, CO
Post #: 12
Ziggies on 38th is having a NYE bash. Colorado's oldest blues venue. Bare Knuckles Blues is playing. You can reserve a table if you call in early.