addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Crowdfunding: Investment-Based Crowdfunding Message Board Colorado Crowdfunding Discussion Forum › Update Reminder

Update Reminder

This message board is read-only.

R.P. B.
user 13652913
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Just a quick reminder to remind all of you that Mario Lurig, who has been a Kickstarter project backer since November 2009 and who just completed an exceptionally successful Kickstarter campaign of his own (exceeding his own funding goal by 1700%!) will be out guest speaker at this Wednesday evening's Colorado Crowdfunding meetup.
In his campaign, Mario was able to combine his personal experience as both a backer and project creator with research in behavioural economics, pricing strategies, and marketing tactics and, consequently, was able to not only succeed wildly in his own campaign but has become an extraordinary resource to anyone contemplating a Kickstarter project in the future.

You all know that I am not easily impressed by "razzle dazzle" (i.e., "smoke and mirrors" with little or no real substance).  But, I have seen Mario present before and, I can tell you from my own experience, he's the "real deal" in so many ways.
For any of you out there who are thinking, even remotely, about a Kickstarter campaign in the future, I strongly urge you to make sure that you don't miss this meeting.
Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Ray