Welcome to the Red Sea
With awesome visibility and breath-taking soft corals, the Red Sea is one of the most popular scuba diving destinations in the world. There are over 1000 species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which can be found nowhere else in the world. Egypt’s desert climate has created an ideal liveaboard scuba diving setting, and because it is one of the sunniest places on the planet, corals and their tiny guests thrive on an overabundance of solar energy. The Red Sea is also the resting place of many intriguing wrecks included several WWII ships that house countless artifacts.
RED SEA AGGRESSOR III INCLUDES:
All staterooms are air-conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers, sinks and hair dryers. Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard. Linens are changed as requested and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom as needed.
Egypt Land Tours/Itinerary
• 4 Days/3 Nights Cairo & Giza Pyramids – Start with a guided tour of Cairo, the Egyptian Museum and King Tut’s treasures, finish with the Pyramids of Giza and the enigmatic Spinx.
• 8 Days/7 Nights Red Sea Aggressor I – aboard our 5 star yacht, with up to 4 dives a day, complimentary beer and wine, and Aggressor service.
• 3 Days/2 Nights Luxor & Valley of the Kings – Visit the Temples of Karnak & Luxor then cross the Nile to the West Bank of Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings & Queens.
Land Tours Include the following services:
• All transfers and sightseeing throughout the program by Private A/C Coach
• 3 Nights’ accommodation at Le Meridien Pyramids hotel in Premium Pyramids view rooms based on BB
• Full day tour visits the Great Pyramid and Sphinx, Sakarra & Memphis
• Full day tour visits the Egyptian National Museum, Khan El Khalili & Moez Street
• 2 Nights accommodation at Sonesta Saint George Luxor hotel in Side Nile view rooms based on BB
• Afternoon tour visits of Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple
• Full day tour visits of the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon
• English speaking guide
Land Tours do not including the following services:
• Any meals/drinks not mentioned in the above program
• Any personal extras
• Entry Visa
• Domestic Flight Ticket
• Anything not specifically mentioned as included
About “Simply The Best” Itinerary
Simply the Best is the best scuba diving of the Egyptian Southern Red Sea. The itinerary focuses on the reef systems of the Brothers and Daedalus, which together make up the Northern Marine Park and the steep wall dives of Elphinstone. The Egyptian Marine Parks are protected areas and places of magnificent beauty underwater. The lighthouses have warned passing ships throughout the years of the dangers that hide beneath the waves but for divers this is a playground. Drift dives, daring drops offs, pelagic encounters and even wreck dives.
For complete trip details, please go to, http://coloradodivetravel.com/trips/middle-east/visit-red-sea-egypt-land-tour-october-14-26-2020/
Complete package pricing for Deluxe Stateroom Accommodations is $3289, and Master Stateroom Accommodations is $3389. All prices are based on double occupancy.
TRIP PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• International/domestic airfare to Cairo and Hurghada
• Hotels and Meals as needed for travel to destination and return
• $39 Port fee and $105 Marine Park fee (paid on the boat)
• Nitrox (paid on the boat)
• Diver education
• Equipment rentals
• Dive crew gratuities
• Dive accident and travel insurance (highly recommended)
Deposit: $500 deposit ($200 is non-refundable)
Subsequent Payment: $500 is due January 10, 2021
Final Payment: Balance is due July 10, 2021
Passport requirement – must have 6 months remaining until expiration date upon return to USA.