Needs a location
Minimum two students, maximum seven
Lightroom can be intimidating and confusing. This class will lead the student, through hands on activities, to import images, basic manipulation and exporting the final result. We will be using the current version of Lightroom Classic CC which needs to be loaded and able to run on your computer.
- Basics of how Lightroom handles images.
- The different panels within Lightroom
- Importing images
- Image manipulation, color correction, cropping.... everything to produce a final image.
- Image exporting
- Backing up the Lightroom files
- Practice, practice, practice....
Students need to bring:
- computers with Lightroom Classic CC running not just loaded.
- power adapter for their computer and any mouse or input device
- a group of images on their computer. 100+ images is great
- method to take notes
A keyboard short cut handout from Julieanne Kost will be given out.
Cameras are not needed!
This is a classroom format. Location to be determined