addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Local Food, Farms and Businesses Message Board › Note about Squeak Soda Shop

Note about Squeak Soda Shop

Bonnie
user 34014702
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
I just want to mention that Squeak is a locally owned business in the shopping center at Rockrimmon and Vindicator.  They were evacuated during the fire and business owners in that shopping center tell me many of their customers have not come back.  They lost a lot of relied upon revenue, especially with the July 4th holiday.

Even if you can't make this meetup, consider visiting Squeak, Salsa Brava, Bliss Bakery or one of the many other eateries in that location.  You can make a difference in the local economy and the lives of people affected by the fire by doing something as simple as buying an ice cream cone.

http://www.meetup.com/Colorado-Springs-Local-Foods/events/72885652/­

When: Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:00 PM

Where: Squeak Soda Shop
812 Village Center Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.