addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Bonnie
user 34014702
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hello All,
Our meetup at the east side Amanda's Fonda is coming up this Saturday.  Has anyone eaten there?  I have not.
Since I scheduled the meetup, two separate people have contacted me with bad reviews of the restaurant.  Since this has never happened with a meetup before, I thought I'd let everyone know and ask if any of you have had a good experience with this place or heard good things about it.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.  Please feel free to leave comments on the event page.  Thanks!
Bonnie
Jeff
user 11526714
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 5
I have eaten there and it was just fine. Don't Panic! They are packed lots of the time so how bad can it be?