addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Local Food, Farms and Businesses Message Board › Meetup suggestions

Meetup suggestions

Bonnie
user 34014702
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 7
I usually forget the suggestions people give me, so I'm starting this discussion as a place for members to list where they would like to go.

Restaurants must be Locally Owned. That can mean the headquarters of a multi-restaurant business is somewhere else in Colorado, but it has to be in Colorado.

Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
Kate
MsBliss
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 12
Seeds Community Cafe is open for coffee, but the grand opening for the cafe is Sept 16. It's Colorado Springs first pay-it-forward restaurant, with pick your own portions and suggested donations. If you're unable to pay for your meal, you can volunteer in the cafe to pay-it-forward. It focuses on healthy, organic, and local foods. They have vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options. I've had their food at fundraiser events and it's awesome! The cafe is open seven days a week, but only for breakfast and lunch. Check out their website. http://www.seedscommu...­
Susan S.
user 60225892
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
Uchenna
Rachael G.
user 105557862
Colorado Springs, CO
Have you ever been to Shuga's?? I found it on Yelp and wanted to try it
A former member
There is the North End Dinner on Fillmore, there is Wade's on Academy, Maggie Mae's on Platte, hummmm there's got to be some Dinners and burger joints in town. I love the idea of going to the Apple Farm. Also there is the Pantry in Green Mountain Falls.
Monica
user 10877458
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 208
dog tooth cafe, has new owners (from Peru)