A couple of members have suggested it would be so much fun to relax in the healing waters of our glorious Glenwood Springs.
A co-host/ess would be nice to have. We'd like to have at least 4 people (carful).
This is open to all suggestions as to which weekend (or not), where to stay if an overnight trip. We could have a wine and cheese rendezvous -- listen and/or dance to music, sing or just get to know each other better.
So here's is a list of feedback we'd appreciate:
* Preferred Day/Dates of departure from Denver
* Where to stay (cost per night)
* Other sightseeing we could do along the way
* Reception - wine, cheese or?
* Volunteer to Drive? Drivers would be compensated for gas
* Any other ideas? Bring them on...