addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 23
I'm posting this to both the Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group and the (PPART) Pikes Peak Animal Rights Team boards.

Do we want to do this?

http://www.veganbakes...­
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be happy to bake something for this.
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds cool! I don't have a stash of Vegan recipes (I'm only a Vegetarian), but I'd be happy to give a few a shot then whip something up for this!
Kim R.
user 12314994
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 19
We want to do this and talked about this last year. The problem is finding a location! Anyone have any ideas?
A former member
Post #: 2
I don't know how well any of these would work, and remember we'd have to get permission, but:

• Outside one of the libraries. I see groups outside of the East Library frequently, they usually seem to be doing well.
  • First and Main Town Center (off Powers, near the Cinemark? They have a farmer's market there but I don't think it opens until June)
  • With any farmer's market, but I'm not sure of any open in April.
  • One of the Pikes Peak Community College campuses?
  • A church
  • I've heard of people having good luck setting up outside fire departments, but I'm not sure ours are "central" enough for that.

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 194
Thanks Fire for the suggestions for locations! I did not think of outside the East library before. We might be able to check into that.

Vegan Life Colorado is looking for a fundraiser to raise funds for Vegfest Colorado. It takes quite a bit of money to put on Vegfest for Colorado so every little bit helps.

Just a quick question...how many volunteers would we have to bake something for the vegan bakesale in April?
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 187
I'd be happy to bake a good quantity of items smile
JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 27
Just a quick question...how many volunteers would we have to bake something for the vegan bakesale in April?

I would be happy to bake a couple loaves of my Cinnamon and Walnut Banana Bread!
Kim R.
user 12314994
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 20
We're definitly in!
Kim R.
user 12314994
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 21
We're definitly in!