addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Food Crimes? (ridiculous)

Food Crimes? (ridiculous)

A former member
Post #: 8
Depends on how deep down the rabbit hole you'd like to go but I thought I'd post this interview that I just watched about this man being charged wrongly with providing raw food to people.

Rawsome Foods owner James Stewart, who faces multiple felony charges in California for the serious crime of providing people with farm fresh food.

Stewart's Rawsome Foods in Venice, California, was raided last year and he was arrested on criminal conspiracy charges stemming from "the alleged illegal production and sale of unpasteurized goat milk, goat cheese and other products."

Check out his interview on Alex Jones

http://www.youtube.co...­

Jacqueline F.
user 7145019
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 44
Raw food being criminal, but Starbucks being able to put crushed up beetle parts in our "pink" drinks to get the color is alright, and calling the "soy" version vegetarian is not against the law? The ones who are enforcing the laws are the same ones that allow pink slime in our meats and pesticides in our"conventional" farming. The more we stand up to the people who are poisoning us, and we choose a better quality of food-we will have that ripple effect.......