addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Native Foods

Native Foods

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all I recently visited Boulder and enjoyed Native Foods 3 times in 3 days :)
It was absolutely delicious, but sadly the GM was there and told my friend and I COS is NOT next on the list. We actually got bumped way down and Denver is next (of course). He said the company did not like the location here in the springs where it was set to go. Apparently it was not going "downtown" or by "campus" rather going near military/gov heavy buildings. I said WTH I am a veteran and live on base and vegan. The two are not illegal or foreign to one another. This is sad news, and I suggest we do not let up on asking for it here! Is there a petition going yet?