addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Martha Stewart's Vegetarian Thanksgiving

Martha Stewart's Vegetarian Thanksgiving

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 71
Today Martha Stewart had a Vegetarian Thanksgiving on her show. I just found out Martha's daughter Alexis is a vegetarian. I missed the show but am hoping after today they will have some video's posted on the website.

http://www.marthastew...­
A former member
Post #: 1
found this on vegan.com regarding martha stewart's veg thanksgiving. i haven't seen any video clips yet. ~gail

http://www.vegan.com/...­
Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 72
Interesting....I know my mom who told me about the show was amazed at how well Martha Stewart was taking the information. I think it's because she has a daughter that has told her everything already. I wish they had the video's of the show on her site. I guess just the veg recipes are on her site at this time.
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 40
I just went on her website this morning. They now have links to watch the show! The Fall Casserole (vegan) looks really good! I think it's great that Jonathan Safran is being given so many great opportunities to promote his new book "Eating Animals" and it's all the more great that talk shows like Ellen, Oprah, Larry King, Dr. Oz and Martha Stewart are providing platforms to educate our society about the meat industry...through vegan chefs, authors like Jonathan, Dr. Campbell, vegan challenges to reverse health issues, and Robert Kenner (Food Inc. filmaker). Wow!

A former member
Post #: 2
i'm glad to know the video clips are available now...i've been wanting to see them. thanks!