addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › RAWLUCK AND MOVIE - THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009

RAWLUCK AND MOVIE - THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009

A former member
Post #: 28
I am hosting another Raw Food Potluck at the East Library and will show the movie: "Food Matters". The movie is a 90-minute collection of interviews with leading Naturopaths, Scientists, M.D.'s, and Medical Journalists. This movie is packed full of important information that is not common knowledge. We are also celebrating the one-year anniversary of The Colorado Springs Raw Food Meetup Group.

WHEN: Thursday, February 4, 2009 at 6:00 p.m.

WHERE: East Library, East Community Meeting Room, 5550 N. Union Blvd., Colorado Springs 80918

COST: $2.00 per adult. Children are free. This cost will cover supplies and meetup fees.

BRING: An organic, raw vegan dish to share serving 6 or more people. Raw: not heated above 118 degrees. Vegan: no animal products. Plates, utensils, and napkins will be provided. Please bring your own beverage.

Please contact Carol if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 64
Hi Carol,
I'm very interested and will plan to come. I'll let you know if any of my family members will be joining me. Thanks!