addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Vegan - what to eat and how to pass the word to others

Vegan - what to eat and how to pass the word to others

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi - I just uploaded to the files section of this message board, a copy of the handout of the Four New Food groups from the Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine. I have a copy on my fridge for my own purposes.

I also take copies with me whereever I go. I do not try to convert those opposed to veganism. But I hand it out to anyone who expresses an interest in nutrition or who indicates they would like to know more about vegetarianism. I have given copies to my friends, relatives, neighbours, doctors, and other associates. I have converted quite a number of people this way. The more people who become vegan, the more societal awareness will build and the more people who will become curious. By starting with the easy 'sells' we CAN make a difference.

Health Info from the Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine