addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Columbia Creative Growth and Healing @ The Face Place Message Board › Introducing myself to our meetup community

Introducing myself to our meetup community

Stephanie L.
user 8434348
Group Organizer
Columbia, MD
Hello Beautiful People,

I am so excited that we have gotten such a great response to our new meetup page.  I am the owner of The Face Place in Columbia MD.  We have grown into such a nurturing community of healers and friends that it was only natural to open a Meetup space for more people to benefit from all of the great positive energy that is brewing at our space.

We have been blessed to attract some amazing teachers and healers to our center and now we can reach more and more people through hosting classes, and workshops aimed at helping each individual grow.

Some classes are FREE and some have a FEE but regardless of your budget, we have something great for everyone.  Classes in fitness, and dance, attunments and training in Reiki and various forms of energy healing. We are hosting retreats as well as excursions overseas and credited Continuing Education classes for healers and massage therapists.

Not only are our meetup's fun, but they are life changing.  Many who walk in our door's, walk out more evolved.  Are you Ready?  We cannot wait to meet you!

Thanks for joining and I wish you a wonderful journey on your path!

With Love and Light,

Stephanie Lightfoot