addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbia Camera Club Message Board › Swans at Bear Island

Swans at Bear Island

Julie H.
user 11523016
Columbia, SC
Post #: 3
Does anyone know would it be to late to see and photograph the swans this weekend 3/9/13. Also I map quested Bear Island but not really good directions to the pond its self, could use some help there also if its not to late to go.
sharon j.
user 38164642
Columbia, SC
Post #: 20
I would like to go w you.

sharon
Julie H.
user 11523016
Columbia, SC
Post #: 4
That would be good , any one who would like to go is more than welcome if its not to late. And if we can get directions
Julie H.
user 11523016
Columbia, SC
Post #: 5
I went to meeting last night and I was told it is in fact to late. crying But will try again next year.
A former member
Post #: 8
The following link has some photos and info about the Bear Island Swans

http://wildlifesouth....­

May have to cut and past into browser.
Marilyn K.
mmkay
Irmo, SC
Post #: 7
There is still Swan Lake in Sumter if anyone is interested in shooting this weekend.
Ciao
Mare
sharon j.
user 38164642
Columbia, SC
Post #: 21
Never been there, anyone going? I would like to car pool???Share w gas?? My car needs work. I cold meet at your place or a mall nearby??