Simply get out meet new people in Columbus. All 20’s and 30’s are welcome!
General rules to become a member:
- This is an active meetup group with weekly events. We only seek ACTIVE members, not dormant or inactive or fake accounts. You must Agree to attend at least one event within one month of joining.
- You must be in your 20’s or 30’s. that means between the ages of 20 and 39. Please do not request to join if you are way above or below outside that range. There are tons of other meetup groups that target “older“ age crowd. By the same token, late teens and illegal High school age will be reported to Meetup in violation of its policy.
- You must have a clear profile photo showing yourself. blanks, scenes, avatars, trees, pets: all not allowed.
- Please do NOT under any circumstances use this meetup group as a platform to solicit paid products or services, receive payments, Promote a business, receive payments in cash or other payment platforms such as paypal, venmo, etc to hold events at business entities. Such activities not authorized by the main organizers would not be tolerated, and will result in being removed and permanently banned from the group.
• All members are expected to be treated with kindness and respect, regardless of race, color, background, religion, orientation. Any sort of Bigotry will NOT be tolerated. This group should be a positive space for all members.
• Harassment, including unwanted teasing, unwholesome talk, or other offensive actions, directed at any member will not be tolerated. We are a positive matured crowd.
• This group is not to be treated as a dating service, nor should it be used “for pick-up or seduction techniques, or wingman tactics” (MeetUp HQ policy). However, you might potentially meet a special someone through this network for romantic interest. This is perfectly ok as long as it is mutual with consent. Please do not continuously pursue members that clearly express disinterest.
• Be sure to follow through on your commitment to attend events and notify the host of your inability to attend an event by the requested date and time. A significant amount of time and effort can be invested in event planning, and many business establishments must make special accommodations for large groups. Multiple no-shows will result in removal from the group.