addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbus Studio Photography Message Board › Studio lighting for sale

Studio lighting for sale

A former member
Post #: 52
Hi all! I am new to the group and I haven't had a chance to make it to a shoot yet, but I thought I'd give fellow Columbus photogs first crack at these.

I am looking to switch to speedlights for my off-camera lighting, so I'm selling my AC-powered strobe light setups. I bought them barely used from their previous owner and have taken good care of them. They are in fabulous shape, but I'm looking for more portability.

One is a Photoflex Starflash 650 (https://www.photoflex...­ - retails at MPEX for $500) and comes with softbox, AC power cord, swivel mount and lightstand. This one is a tank, strong enough for big rooms, outdoor groups, you name it.

The other is an Adorama Flashpoint 320A (http://www.adorama.co...­ - discontinued but equivalent model retails for $100) with softbox, 8" reflector, AC power cord, swivel head, and lightstand. A nice light for someone getting started in off-camera lighting.

$300 for the Photoflex
$75 for the Adorama
$350 for both and I'll include a PC sync cable for connecting to wireless transmitters.

I'm also willing to part with my Quantum 4i radio slaves...these are very well-loved but fully operational. I have two hot-shoe transmitters and three remote receivers. All take 9-V batteries. $10 a piece or $40 for all of them.

Happy to provide basic instruction on the care and feeding of all equipment. Hope they can find a good home! Reply here or send me a private message if interested. Thanks!