addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbus Vegetarian Meetup Group (CURRENTLY INACTIVE) Message Board › More cooking demonstrations this month!

More cooking demonstrations this month!

Mark
ChefMark
Powell, OH
Post #: 15
I have several cooking demonstrations coming up featuring holiday dishes without meat, dairy, and processed foods. I would love to see you and a friend who is thinking about removing animal products from their diet but may not be quite convinced. Plus, these demos are fun! Classes are Saturday, November 16 at 1PM at the Stratford Ecological Center; Monday, November 18 at 7PM at the Powell Village Winery, and Tuesday, November 19 at 7PM at Wyandotte Winery near Easton. I'm also doing a lecture and cooking demo followed by a completely plant-based dinner for students at Ohio Wesleyan University on Wednesday, November 20. Please check my web site, www.TheDukeofFork.com, or Facebook page, https://www.facebook....­ for full details and advanced registration information. Thank you!
Priya
Herbivore68
Durham, NC
Post #: 230
These classes sound like an excellent way to gear up for the upcoming holiday feasts. Thanks for posting, Mark!