addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Meetup details changed: 2nd Annual Three Twisted Sisters overnighter

From: John P.
Sent on: Monday, October 19, 2015 11:31 AM

After checking several forecasts, I've decided to move the 3 sisters ride to next week. We will leave from Buc-ee's at noon the 28th and return the 29th. All other details remain the same. The 3 sisters is NOT the kind of ride to do with wet roads! I plan on sending this message out via several sources so no one will miss this update. (You might get more than one notice.)

The forecasts are all united in that there will be heavy rain/thunderstorms with high probabilities, especially on Thursday where they now agree on 70% to 100% both here and in Leakey. Next week's long-term forecast currently looks great with sunny skies and daytime highs in the 70's and nightime in the 50's.

The hotel has moved all registrations that were done under "Comal River Rider's Club" to next week. If you reserved your room under CRRC and you still intend to go, you don't need to do anything. If this change affects your decision to attend and you need to cancel, you'll need to call the hotel and cancel. The hotel has moved the following names registered under CRRC:

Butch Ford
Darren Hallam
Bill Hitch
David Ireland
Sharon Lovely
Robyn Mathes
Barbara May
Connie Warwick
John Palermo

If your name doesn't appear above you will need to call the hotel and request the move to next week or cancel if needed.

If you plan on cancelling your participation in this ride you will need to call the hotel to cancel. Please do the courtesy of cancelling your RSVP on meetup so I will have a good count.

The hotel phone number is[masked]. If there's anyone that can now attend but couldn't on the original dates, the hotel has rooms and will honor the rate.

Our #1 priority is safety! I hope everyone understands and can still attend.



I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

When: Wednesday, October 28,[masked]:00 PM

Where: Quality Inn
920 E Main St
Uvalde, TX

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy