Sustainable Business Network, Conscious Consumers and Sustainability Trust are hosting the final Green Drinks for 2012 - and aptly calling it Conscious Christmas!
Come share a clink of a glass with friends new and old, hear about what a sustainable Christmas might be, swap a story and a few laughs.
OH, and please if you can, bring a recycled or unused GIFT to be donated to people and families who might not be as financially fortunate this year. Sustainability Trust will take the gifts to a local charity to be given to low-income families.
GIFTS TO BRING (bringing a gift is optional but a lovely and encouraged gesture):
• Recycled / unused / pre-loved item
• Good condition
• Homemade chutneys/jams are ok. No perishables etc.
• Op shop purchase ok (no brand new plastic toys!)
• Must be easily transportable
• Ethical christmas gift
• Can be for baby, child or adult
Please contact Christina if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org