addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Community Builders of Minnesota - Nonprofit-360 Message Board › Low Attendance - Date To Be Rescheduled

Low Attendance - Date To Be Rescheduled

Jeffrey P.
NP360Consulting
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Due to low registration, this workshop will be rescheduled at a later date this summer.  I would welcome the opportunity to share information from the workshop with you, individually, if you would like.  Please feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to meet with you for 1/2 over coffee or lunch and get to know you and answer your questions about grant writing and grant management.
If you have questions, please feel free to give me a call at 612-567-7336 or send me an email at jeffrey.prottas@np360.org.
I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused -- but we will make it up to you!
Jeff