addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Community Leadership Meetup Message Board › Next Community Meetup - Nov. 20th

Next Community Meetup - Nov. 20th

Kara S.
user 4293561
Portland, OR
Hi all,
Thanks for another great meeting last week! I learned a lot, and it was great to have folks in attendance from so many different communities.

We can't meeting in October because we've moving offices at Puppet Labs! We have a blackout period from Oct 15th - Nov 15th where we can't host, and things will be generally very busy. I've changed the date of the November meeting to Nov 20 to better avoid Thanksgiving.

Since we aren't meeting at the end of December, this unfortunately means we only have one more meeting before the end of the year. Calendars aren't kind to groups that meet at the end of the month in Nov/Dec ;)
At the last meeting, folks mentioned they'd like to hear more about measuring community engagement. Anyone who'd like to present an example of what they've done to measure their community / community metrics, let me know at kara@puppetlabs.com.

Hope to see you Nov 20th!  Cheers,
- Kara
Kara S.
user 4293561
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
If you'd like to present, or have something you'd like to hear about at the next meeting, you can also leave a message here.