addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Community Leadership Meetup Message Board › Meeting this Thursday

Meeting this Thursday

Kara S.
user 4293561
Portland, OR
Looking forward to the meeting this Thursday!
- We don't have a speaker for this month. We'll be talking about metrics and measuring communities. If you want to talk some about your experiences or thoughts on this, we'd love to hear from you! We can have several folks talk about it, and then have a group discussion. You can also email me at kara@puppetlabs.com and I'll add you to the agenda.

- John Smith sadly isn't able to make it this month, but he asked if we could send out a link to some of Dawn Foster's excellent work with metrics, who *also* isn't able to make it this month, for those looking for something to mull over beforehand. Here it is: http://fastwonderblog...­ :)

- We're in a new location at SW 2nd & Oak in the 300 Block Building (see meeting listing for address). Thanks to Jason Yee for the reminder! We're on the 5th floor. Someone will be at the door to let people in. If you arrive late, you can text 802.238.3242 and I'll let you in - you're welcome to arrive whenever.

See you Thursday!
- Kara