addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Community Leadership Meetup Message Board › Want to plan / host a meeting?

Want to plan / host a meeting?

Kara S.
user 4293561
Portland, OR
Hi Folks,

I had to move the April meeting out a week - both Meg and I are out of the country on business (in different countries, even!).

With the increased travel this year, and with our team being short a person, I've certainly become an unreliable organizer (apologies!). If anyone else would like to organize a meeting -- or even host it elsewhere for a month, since I'm not able to host it at Puppet every month anymore due to travel -- please feel free to! I want folks to feel able to do this.  In addition, if you want to become a co-organizer and plan meetings on a more regular basis.

Probably a good meeting topic at some point: What do you do when your community work is increasing and there are aspects you no longer have time for?  Something that's pretty common, I think :)

Cheers, and hope to see you April 30th!
- Kara