Join us for the monthly Schaumburg Community Coach Cafe - Mastermind Group!
Time: 12:00PM - 2:00PM
Location: Schaumburg Public Library - Central Branch
2nd Floor meeting room (ask librarian for meeting room location)
130 S. Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL
(corner of Roselle Road and Schaumburg Road in Dominick's shopping center)
For more information contact:
Cindy Giles, the current leader of this long-running coaching group
Monthly Guiding Themes:
Jan - Active Listening
Feb - Powerful Questioning
Mar - Direct Communication
Apr - Creating Awareness
May - Designing Actions
Jun - Planning and Goal Setting
Jul - Managing Progress and Accountability
Aug - BONUS - The 12th Core Competency!
Sept - Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
Oct - Establishing the Coaching Agreement
Nov - Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
Dec - Coaching Presence
Community Coach Café (CCC) description:
“When two or more people coordinate in a spirit of harmony and work towards a definitive objective or purpose, they place themselves in position, through alliance, to absorb power directly from the great storehouse of Infinite Intelligence.
~ Napolean Hill – author of “Think and Grow Rich”
Community Coach Cafes are intended to be small “Master Mind” groups of 5-7 people interested in social and business collaboration, learning and development of their mutual group objectives.
• Transforming personal and professional potential into accelerated forward action
• To build an intimate network of small groups wanting a thought-provoking and creative process to educate, support and challenge each other to become more enabled coaches, entrepreneurs and individuals.
• Build individual accountability and support through monthly CCC meetings.
• Network with and learn from business mentors.
• Create master mind groups of 5-7 people which foster development of trust, camaraderie, knowledge, and resources.
• Build multiple communities, local and virtual, among coaches and those interested in the coaching process
• Create Marketing and Public Relation opportunities for CCF with milestone successes
• Evoke transformation in CCC and CCF members, mentors and corresponding clients
What’s in it for YOU?
• Network, connect and accountability within a neighborhood and/or virtual group of like-minded people people in the Chicagoland area.
• Keep abreast about the changes going on at the International Coach Federation (ICF) as it continues to formalize the coach industry.
• Gain more knowledge about sources of funding for your business from organization mentors
• Meet with other coaches, mentors and entrepreneurs to learn their secrets for success.
• Learn how to create a local and/or virtual Master Mind group.
• Participate in leadership development growth path for CCC Leaders and future leaders
• Acquire feedback for maximizing personal and professional growth