7811 W. Titan Road, Littleton, CO
NEW! PRICE UPDATES! BRING A FRIEND!
COME TO YOUR SENSES WITH HORSES: A HORSE HUNGRY MIXER
Awaken to your highest self via sound, color, movement and horse energy!
Sunday, December 11, 2016, 12:00 - 4:00pm
Happy Dog Ranch, Littleton, Colorado
*** Tickets $59-$49 - SIGN UP INFO BELOW ***
• Do the holidays have you stressed, exhausted, or over-excited?
• Are you dreading winter blahs?
• Do you wish you had simple ways to get re-centered, re-balanced and re-charged?
• If you answer "Yes!" to any of these questions, then Come to Your Senses with Horses is for you!
The cold, dark stillness of winter is meant to be a time of contemplation and recalibration. To reach that place of deep wisdom, you need balance and harmony. How to get that?
Sensory awareness is the practice of becoming keenly attuned to your internal and external environments. Sensory awareness brings you back to your harmonious essential self in easy, enjoyable ways that you can do at home.
• Commune with horses in person as weather permits, or energetically from indoors
• Balance and relax Relax to sound healing with tuning forks
• Center with Tai Chi-inspired movement
• Create soothing color patterns via guided meditation
Guest facilitator Jen Tomas, Reiki Master, uses guided meditation and the reverberating tones of tuning forks to restore balance to your chakras.
Horse Hungry founder Kathleen June leads you through color, intuition, equine and movement awareness exercises.
Happy Dog Ranch horses participate with you, in person if weather permits.
TO REGISTER FOR COME TO YOUR SENSES WITH HORSES on Dec 11:
• $59/per person
• $49/per person for two or more people
• $49/Happy Dog Ranch volunteers
Partial Proceeds to Happy Dog Ranch!
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: Only the most inclement weather will cause us to cancel, although we will hold the horse portion of our program indoors in case of the worst weather. Please plan ahead to wear both indoor and outdoor layers, with outdoor boots and indoor slippers.
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.