*** You must buy a ticket here to attend: http://juliewolkcoaching.com/services/networking-in-nature/ ***
A connective hike in the Oakland Hills for nature-loving coaches, consultants, holistic practitioners, and other service-based business owners...
Let’s get to know each other and get our butts outside in nature!
Do the words “networking event” make you want to cringe?
Are you ready to get out from behind your computer and meet some other conscious entrepreneurs?
Then join us...
The intention of this event is to simply slow down, take in the beautiful Oakland hills, connect with other nature-loving entrepreneurs, and see how we might support each other in our businesses.
So if you’re drowning in email, stretched too thin, over-giving, or simply caught on that hamster wheel of obsessive productivity, I hope you’ll come hang out with us.
You could find your next:
• Referral partner
• Mastermind buddy
• Or just some down-to-earth friends on the entrepreneurial path
Because here’s the thing... when you slow down and get connected with yourself, with nature, and with other humans (away from the screen!), you get replenished, realigned, and reactivated. Yep, slowing down and getting out in nature will actually make you more productive.
(Not to mention all the other scientifically proven benefits of getting outside, including mental acuity, emotional resilience and stress relief).
Here’s How it Works:
• We'll meet at the trailhead, introduce ourselves, and then spend the first 20 minutes on a guided silent stroll on a beautiful trail.
• Once we’ve opened up our senses and slowed down to nature’s pace, we’ll continue down a wide, rolling trail and have open time to walk, talk, and connect with one another about our businesses.
• We’ll stop every so often for simple facilitated exercises and conversation prompts so that it’s easy and natural to get to know new people and practice your networking skills even if you usually don’t like networking events.
So join us to connect to yourself, nature, and others in a naturally supportive, low-pressure environment.
• You must RSVP here and pay on Eventbrite so we know you're coming (space is limited and payment is only taken online)
• Specific meeting spot details will be given when you register
• Please be at the trailhead at 10AM sharp (give yourself a few extra minutes to get there, it may be farther than you think!)
• The hike is easy to moderate with a couple uphill spots (it’s not intense)
• Dress in layers, and bring a water bottle, as well as a snack if you’ll need it, and business cards if you like (but don't worry if you don't have cards!).
• We're so sorry, but tickets are not refundable nor transferable to the next event. You are free to give away or sell your ticket (please just let us know who’s taking it!)
• Your fee contributes to, among other things, permits and insurance for these hikes
If you want to make sure to hear about all Networking in Nature events, please join the NiN Meetup Group: https://www.meetup.com/Networking-in-Nature-Bay-Area/
Business Guided by Nature (http://www.juliewolkcoaching.com/)
What Previous Nature-Networkers Had to Say:
“Networking in Nature accomplishes so much more than "networking" and being in "nature". Each time I leave with about 20 new friends who do amazing work in the world. Julie facilitates meaningful conversation within small groups to allow connection without the awkwardness that accompanies so many networking events. After a few hours on the trail, I also feel relaxed and energized.”
-Stephanie Hibbert, Small Business Action Network