This group was previously the Metro West Law of Attraction community. We have created a larger framework and focus, and changed our name to match. If you believe in and practice law of attraction principles, you will enjoy this group, as well.
We believe the world is in a very exciting precipice of growth and evolution right now; and the outer chaos that many are experiencing is the current cycle of growth and change that we're in. Perhaps more than ever, people need support not only in dealing with the chaos, but in their own evolving process.
The Conscious Community is a self-organizing, member driven "Soul Tribe" to support all of us in living spiritually awakened, connected, conscious lives. Our desire is for it to be a multi-generational, diverse, conscious community; so please invite or forward this information to anyone that comes to mind!
How it works:
What we do depends on member interests, and YOU! There will probably be a guided meditation each time. Gatherings are in person, and there is a Facebook group through which we have discussions, share posts, and organize our events. Any member can suggest and offer a get-together through the Facebook Forum . There is no official “organizer”. Some gatherings can be at Roots and Wings, when available; and the space will be free of charge, as they are very excited about this group and have offered to sponsor us. We can also meet anywhere else you suggest/offer! To co-ordinate events at Roots and Wings, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Intentions and principles for our Conscious Community:
• To support one another in our personal and professional lives in creating miracles, and in living mindfully and consciously within the paradigm of wholeness and oneness, and a creative source/power we are all a part of.
• To being committed to knowing when we are being unconscious. For example, are you experiencing any unforgiveness? Are you judging someone? Are you afraid of someone or something? Are you separating yourself in any way from your higher power and true Self?
• To help us overcome the sense of separation we’ve created.
• We are each of us manifestations of Love, and so in each of us is the spark of this Divine Power. We are here on Earth to realize this truth and become open conduits for this power, infusing every personal relationship, infusing our family, infusing our work or businesses, infusing our social/religious/spiritual/activist/social service groups with this Power; being the change we want to see in the world, and thus creating it.
• To create a sense of belonging to a “Soul Tribe”. All humans thrive on real connection, acceptance, and intimacy. Our bodies are profoundly affected by our interactions with those closest to us—our “Soul tribes”. We are herd creatures, and with few exceptions, we do best, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, when we are part of a tribe that values, fulfills and supports us.
• To bring more love, peace and joy to the world by strengthening that within ourselves.
• To provide a means for people to network and connect who want to engage in projects such as: ones that support others in need, or that contribute to a more sustainable community/world, or that bring more love, peace and joy to others.
• To learn from one another.
• To be a source of loving and uplifting energy.
• To build friendships and community that extend beyond our meeting times.
• To have quality, meaningful time with like-minded souls (Soul Tribe) and enjoy each others' company!
Supporting you in greater ease and joy, with a warm heart,