Join us for a full-day deep-dive into what it really takes to create and sustain intimacy and connection in a lesbian/queer relationship! We'll cover a lot of material and give you a lot of time to build skills and ask questions, too.
This class could be a great fit for you if:
- You're single and your last relationship was painful or difficult - and you want to make sure you know how to do it differently next time around (and maybe also gain more insight about what went wrong).
- You're dating, and wonder what it really takes to build a strong connection.
- You're in a new relationship, and excited about laying a strong foundation for lasting intimacy and love.
- You've been together for awhile, and the connection and intimacy is starting to wane... and you're wondering how to get it back, or whether that's even possible.
- You're in a pretty solid partnership, but you're always up for learning new ways to take it even deeper - to connect even more fully both with yourself, and with the woman you love.
Over the course of the day, we'll:
- Create a shared definition of what emotional intimacy really is (no, it's not sex, though it certainly makes sex better!) and the difference between intimacy and love.
- Teach you our powerful 3-part system for creating the kind of intimacy we all long for - the kind where we feel truly seen, heard, understood, respected and loved (and give the same in return!)
- Cover specific practices that help keep intimacy alive and growing - and stop merging, deadening and the "everyday blahs" from taking over.
- Help you work through the major blocks that may be keeping you from intimacy.
- Explain the biggest "intimacy killers," and explore how to heal toxic relationship patterns with compassion and love.
This 1-day class should have been a required subject for all of us in high school (maybe every year?!) and again in college. But most of us have never had the opportunity to study and practice exactly what works - and what doesn't - in one of the most important arenas in our lives. Conscious Girlfriend is here to change that!
After the class, please join us for an optional dinner at a local restaurant, so we can get to know each other better - and build community!
Please tell all your friends about this class, too. You'll save $75 off the registration for two if you register together! The class costs $150 per person, or $225 for two people. You can pay via the Paypal link right on this site, or send a check to: Ruth Schwartz, 2480 Rio Lindo Ave., Healdsburg CA 95448.
Six CEUs available to licensed MFTs/LCSWs for an additional $25 fee!
And if you haven't already done so, do sign up on our mailing list at www.consciousgirlfriend.com, and check out the many resources on the site!