You’re checking out this network because ...
• You are employed at a corporation or non-profit organization, or actively seeking such employment.
• You care about the success of your career, and care equally about the quality of your connections with others and experiencing genuine satisfaction in your work life.
• When you go to a standard networking event, it seems superficial and that most people don’t share your values.
• You want to make deep and lasting connections with other conscious professionals.
• You want to be part of the movement toward a more holistic corporate culture.
• You want to grow your network and find new work opportunities, and you want the process of doing it to fill you up emotionally instead of draining you.
Whether you are new to the area or not, our San Francisco Bay Area events will provide you with an atmosphere that is centered, relaxed and friendly in which you can enjoy growing your professional network within deep and meaningful connection.
Our events cater to all age groups and professions, with an emphasis on supporting conscious corporate professionals with the nurturing, spiritually grounded community they need to feel whole and fulfilled in corporate work environments. Equally important is helping you find each other and form bonds that extend beyond formal group events.
So what do we mean by “Conscious?” Here the term is used to refer to someone who is committed to open-hearted awareness of self and others, and to impacting life in a beneficial way. A part of our commitment to consciousness is also a deep commitment to the benefits and blessings of diversity and inclusiveness, as we face the universal challenge of ever-increasing complexity while maintaining harmony.
Our gatherings focus on networking from a deeper place of connection. Events begin with meditation, then move into a mix of presentation on various topics (see below), small group interaction and full group discussion. Events end with time to informally network, with everyone centered and ready for meaningful conversation with new friends, associates and collaborative partners.
• Learning to more easily tap into guiding intuition and apply it while at work
• Communicating with a higher degree of emotional intelligence to build influence while remaining in full integrity
• The role of self-awareness in productivity
• Approaching interviewing as one of the most fun things you ever get to do
• How to help others with their careers and elicit support in furthering your own
• How to “call it in.” Designing the job of your dreams then stepping into it
• Creating more nurturing work environments
• Enhancing team engagement
• Being conscious within a conventional work environment
• Other topics according to member interest
We currently have plans for events in Berkeley and will add other locations according to where members are located.
Come join us to share deeply nourishing experiences with other friendly, conscious professionals, and enhance your career in the process. You are invited and welcomed.