addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NoVa Conservative and Libertarian Discussion Club Message Board › Transition in Meetup's Leadership

Transition in Meetup's Leadership

Christina M.
user 42553372
Arlington, VA
Hello all!

As many of you know, I am leaving the DC area in a few days to move back to my home town of Chicago.  I am really excited to get back there to be around family and friends.

I am leaving the group to be run by Daren.  We have discussed the new direction - making it a discussion and book club.  I think the discussion format will be great for this group as its members are well versed in politics and never short of opinions!  Daren is going to do a great job!

I have really enjoyed meeting all of the people who came to the book discussions.  It was certainly a nice way to get to know the other conservatives in the area.  I sincerely hope that people will continue to come to the meetings and the discussion will continue.  These are dark days for conservatives and libertarians who seem to be out in the political wilderness as far as DC is concerned.  This group will continue to bring us all together!

Please keep in touch!  I will stay on as a member to continue to keep up with the group.  You can contact me directly through meet up.  If you are ever in the Chicagoland area - let me know!

All the best,

Christina