This meetup covers container options with Microsoft Azure Platform and also on Building Serverless Application - A Game Changer
• 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM: Welcome and Introduction by Pracheta (https://in.linkedin.com/in/prachetabudhwar), Microsoft (https://www.microsoft.com/)and Ganesh (http://bit.ly/ganeshsg)from CodeOps Technologies (http://www.codeops.tech/).
• 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM: Container options with Azure platform by Pracheta Budhwar (https://in.linkedin.com/in/prachetabudhwar), Sr Technology Evangelist at Microsoft
Her talk will cover all container options with Azure platform, from complete IaaS take (Say Ubuntu VM with Docker engine loaded ) to Azure container service to complete PaaS offering for container i.e Service Fabric
• 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM: Tea break & snacks
• 11:30 PM - 12:30 PM: Building Serverless Application - A Game Changer by Vinay Krishna (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinaykrishna), Consultant
Most of us these days develop applications and deploy them on servers, either on-premises or in the cloud. We need to plan well ahead in time as to how much server, storage and database we need. We also need to plan for deploying all the hardware and software necessary to run the application. The question here is, if is it possible to avoid all this planning? Are we looking for a new model that can handle all the underlying infrastructure deployment for us? This session is going to describe about serverless architecture and application in detail. The session will also cover on building microservices using serverless architecture. Hands-on exercise will be part of this session.
Please BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) to try out hands-on exercises along with the speaker.
• 12.30 PM - 01:00 PM: Quiz - Practice DevOps with LEGO game by Murughan, (http://www.linkedin.com/in/murughan)Release Manager at Euromonitor
Venue Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation India Pvt. Ltd (https://www.microsoft.com/)
Quiz goodies Sponsor: Euromonitor International (http://www.euromonitor.com/india)