addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Contemplative Hiking & Nature Retreats Message Board Contemplative Hiking Along the Front Range Discussion Forum › Last week to register for June Ouray Retreat!

Last week to register for June Ouray Retreat!

Margaret
user 11902204
Broomfield, CO
Hello all!

This is the last week to register for the Ouray "Your Inner/Outer Wild: Nature and Spirituality" 3 day retreat that takes place June 27-29. Deadline for registering is April 30. Details can be found here:

http://ourayretreat.e...­

• Retreat includes 2 night accommodations in your private room/bath at a B&B in Ouray, with breakfast.

• Includes activities, instruction and coaching by Margaret Emerson on ways to incorporate spirituality with contemplative time in nature

• Hikes are optional, you can choose to do your own nature walks, or just rest and journal

If you'd prefer to pay by check, I will offer you $100 off the regular price. Please contact me at magsemerson@yahoo.com if you're interested in this option and I'll send you instructions.

Thank you and see you on the trail soon!

Margaret Emerson