addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Content Strategy - Minneapolis/St. Paul Message Board › Contract editing positions

Contract editing positions

Nell K.
user 11247218
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
I have a recruiter asking for editors starting in March. I will track this discussion, so post if you are interested!
Jo M.
user 7944454
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 20
Hi Nell,

I'm interested. Who do I send my materials to?
Vincent
vhopwood
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 15
I have some experience in this area, and I've been looking at taking on some freelance work. I would like to be considered as well.
ΘИe Ä.
user 7413467
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 15
This is interesting. I want to submit the credentials. Please tell us more about the job descriptions.

Thank you