addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Content Strategy: San Francisco Bay Area Message Board › Need a recommendation for a website design/developer in Bay Area

Need a recommendation for a website design/developer in Bay Area

Virginia B.
Gingerdoe
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
Hello...

I am working for a funded start-up as content strategist, project manager and copywriter and in the process of putting together a RFB (request for bid).

Briefly: Client needs a website live by November that includes a probable 3-design-templates (home, primary and secondary), roughly 30 web pages to begin with, "donate" app, several "sign up" forms, several email addresses, a few video streams, MAYBE two different calendars per audiences that combine into one (probably Phase 2) and the ability to sign up through calendar -- and a simple CMS system built in for client to change copy and add photos or upload documents on a weekly basis. Website must, of couse, accomodate growth which will certainly happen.

Client also wants designer/developer to produce brochures in line with Brand.

Of course, ironing out exact specs next week but need to review possible candidates soon. I've worked with one individual who can DO IT ALL and I've also worked with design teams.

If you have a good recommendation please forward contact and online portfolio to me at ginger at virginiabisek dot com. Thank you so much for your time.

- Ginger