This Meetup was canceled.
Join us for what promises to be a lively and informative discussion panel on content marketing.
A few of the topics we'll discuss:
• the relationship between content marketing and content strategy
• analytics and other ways to measure content-marketing ROI
• writing style & tone for different content-marketing purposes
• trends in content marketing
• the relationship between content marketing and SEO
Our panelists include:
• Amy Leigh Morgan is an editor and content strategist at Nordstrom
• Jeremiah Andrick leads digital marketing at VIVE, the VR hardware company
• Katie McKenna is Director of Content at Portent, a digital agency in Seattle
• Heidi Miller is a Content Marketing Manager for AWS Marketplace
The panel will be moderated by content strategist, podcast host, and Meetup co-organizer Larry Swanson.
Beverages and light snacks provided.