What We All Need to Know But Are Afraid to Ask
(The Statler Grill was kind enough to reserve 3 tables for us in a quiet room. No purchase required although The Statler would greatly appreciate your patronage. Separate checks available on request.)
Join us for food, drinks, and discussion.
Bring your relationship questions and collective wisdom.
Each table votes for favorite a question to discuss.
Short social before and in between rounds.
--Greet old friends and meet new ones.
6:30 pm Social
7:00 First Round
8:30 Second Round
9:30+ Continue conversations on your own
See comment section for questions posed by our Conversationalists.
CONVERSATIONS NEW YORK
Hundreds of New Yorkers coming together in small groups of neighbors and fellow citizens to discuss topics of intensive interest…
Hosted at no cost and at convenient locations and times…
Aided by simple guiding principles…
Inspired by the city’s grand tradition of robust conversation…
Our vision is to inspire, organize, publicize, facilitate and celebrate a renaissance of healthy dialogue in New York City.
How You Can Help Us Grow!
If you would like to easily add to our strength, we’d be grateful for your taking these easy steps:
1. Visit us at http://conversationsnewyork.com/about-cny/ to learn more about us, subscribe to our website, and spread the word.
2. Share with us your reactions, questions, and suggestions about this venture. [masked]
3. ”Like” our organization on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ConversationsNewYork
4. Consider convening a Conversation yourself – our site will soon provide resources, but in the meantime just ask us.
5. Tell us about Conversations you think should be listed on our on-line calendar. http://conversationsnewyork.com/calendar-of-conversations/
We hope you’re as excited as we are about promoting and encouraging stimulating conversations in New York City!