addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Conway Freethinkers Message Board › Charity

Charity

A former member
Post #: 59
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a local women's shelter or similar charity that isn't overly religious. I need to make a donation to one.
Lei
user 12696155
Conway, AR
Post #: 10
The Women's Shelter of Central Arkansas is secular. It was started years ago by the Methodist Church volunteering to run a hotline but now it is secular and run by a volunteer board. [Full disclosure: I served on the board a few years ago]

Unfortunately they have very limited storage space so call ahead to make sure they can use your donation.
Crisis Hotline: (866) 358-2265
Office: (501)329-7405
Business Office: (501) 730-9864