You’ve been to the GYM, now it’s time to get FIT!
The April Cornwall Social Media Cafe event will be taking place at Kingsley Village, just off the A30 in Fraddon.
Following on from Niddocks’ highly successful Google, You Tube and Mobile (GYM) talk at February's cafe, Aren Grimshaw from Minchin & Grimshaw will be revealing how you can make the most of the latest developments on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in 2016.
Rob Edlin of Niddocks will also be on hand to talk further on the roll out of bluetooth beacons and developments to the Chrome app for mobiles.
• Facebook owned channels (Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp) now make up 4 out of 5 of the most popular and active networks in the UK market.
• Each month between 35 and 40m people within the UK access and use Facebook – even more make use of a Facebook owned platform.
• Organic Reach across all networks continues to present a challenge to businesses trying to get their content out to an audience – paid for distribution is fast becoming the only route to guarantee delivery.
• Twitter continues to struggle with its revenue model – how will this affect the network in 2016? Will we see the 140-character limit removed? Will they introduce a Facebook style algorithm?
• The web is getting physical, bluetooth beacons present new opportunities to reach customers at your location, and could unlock powerful new conversion tracking opportunities. Is your business ready?
The evening event will feature a condensed version of the talks given to local businesses attending the "Get FIT for Business in 2016" sessions that will be running throughout the day. For details of the daytime events please click here (https://www.minchingrimshaw.com/events/get-fit-facebook-instagram-twitter-for-business/).
Topics to be covered will include:
Content Shock: The continuing difficulties in generating organic reach
• Social Media ROI: Measuring performance and demonstrating return on investment
• Custom Audiences & Pixels: Audience building, remarketing and conversion tracking
• Advertising: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram advertising for reach & conversion
• Product Update: Network changes & latest product announcementsThe Physical Web: Bluetooth beacons and their applications in social media