addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Corona SDK - Washington DC Meetup Message Board › Hello Washington DC Area Corona SDK Users!

Hello Washington DC Area Corona SDK Users!

Theo
eddierush
Germantown, MD
Hello Everyone,
First I would like to give thanks to Kyle Robert for creating this Meetup. I was really excited to find this Meetup and to discover that there are other Corona SDK users in the Washington DC area. However due to Kyle's other responsibilities he is unable to continue to organize this group. I contacted Kyle and Corona Labs about helping to get this Meetup going with meetings and information. They were so kind to make me the organizer of this Meetup. I Thank You.
As the Corona Ambassador for the Washington DC area I hope to create a strong, active Corona SDK community but I can only do this with your help. I am working to find a venue and create our first meeting within the next month or two. In order to help me create a great first meeting I recently published two polls in our Meetup in order to find the "pulse" of our members ... that's you. Please visit and take two minutes to answer the poll.
What Topic(s) Would You Like To See?http://www.meetup.com...­
What day of the week is best for you to Meetup?http://www.meetup.com...­
I will also keep try to keep you up-to-date with Corona specific information by posting to our Meetup. I will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
I thank you for joining and I hope to meet all of you very soon.
Thanks,

Theo Rushin Jr