Location visible to members
Note that it's $20 per couple. Pay cash at the door. Future classes will be $20 per person.
• This program is for couples only! If a member wants to come alone, you will need to contact Dr. Allan and/or the leadership team and get permission.
• We'll take the first 15 minutes to process payments and for everyone to settle in. PLEASE BE PROMPT. We will start the program at 8:15 PM. Bring cash and bring exact change. Thank you.
• Because the office is small, the class size will be small -- 8 people max. We will be looking for a larger space for future classes. If you know of a spa that would be interested in hosting our event please let us know.
• This is a hands-on program and designed for you to quickly apply what you've learned.
• The program is geared for folks with no experience in giving a massage. If you do have experience this will be a bonus. I suggest you visit YouTube and do some research on the topic, and bring your questions to class.
• We will keep this program relaxed and modify and customize it for the needs of the group. There are several things to learn in massage, and we'll find out what you want to learn. Whatever you want to learn about massage, or about massaging your partner, I can show you and will show you.
•We will use video to be shared with the members attending. If you don't want to be on camera - no problem... you won't be. Most of the important techniques will be recorded and distributed to all members attending.
• Everyone will feel safe and respected here. Come with an open mind and heart and you will receive all the benefits.
• Each couple will get a bottle of massage + essential oil blend to get you started.
• After you RSVP, You'll receive a detailed questionnaire so we can better assess what topics to cover in class. This will help give Dr. Allan the knowledge to create the best personal experience for you. We are eager to know what you want to learn.
• It's called the best for a reason... it is the best, and your relationship will reach new heights if you put our program into practice.
• Meet and greet one another - Program starts promptly at 8:15 PM.
• Professional guidelines: Dos and Don'ts / safety precautions, etc.
• Learn how to massage with the least amount of stress and stain
• We will learn the basic massage strokes and techniques that can be used in many different massage routines.... seated in a chair, off-the-bed massage, and in-the-bed massage routine.